Prime Maxima: Warrior
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
An untimely death places you at the head of a high-risk mercenary squad in a bloody civil war. Thread the needle between savage battlefields and cutthroat politics as you uncover the truth behind your fallen comrade's demise.
Master your arms. Rally your troops. Become a Warrior!
Prime Maxima is an anthology of short old school JRPGs diving deep into the Jobs in the original Final Fantasy. Each game will feature unique game systems and narrative to get to the heart of each Job. Warrior is the first in the series.
NOTE: This game is still in development. Updates with content and fixes will roll out each month. No price will be set until the game is complete (v1.0).
- Enjoy 3 Hours of rich gameplay; no grind, no fetch quests, no wasted time
- Master 18 Weapon combos in an elegant Stance-based combat system
- Unleash 50+ Skills in battle learned by observing both friends and foes
- Buddy up with 4 Warriors each with a different story and combat style
- Challenge yourself by going for Saint, Mercenary or Tyrant playthroughs
This game was developed in RPG Maker MV © 2015 Kadokawa Corporation.
Using music by Kevin MacLeod.
Special thanks to my friends Victor and Liz for playtesting feedback, Jim Sterling and Conrad Zimmerman for making funny podcasts to keep me sane, and last but not least my poor laptop for surviving the development for past ~3 months.
Click download now to get access to the following files: